Commissioning one of our existing designs
All of our products are hand crafted from start to finish meaning that you are free to specify dimensions,
materials and finishes that will suit you best. We can provide high quality CAD drawings and renders (see examples) to help you visualise the
finished product. If you are interested in commissioning one of our existing designs please contact us via e-mail or
For inspiration browse our furniture page, or be the first to commission one of our projects and take advantage of a 10% discount.
Commissioning something new
We love to design and make new objects and enjoy the challenge of creating something unique and beautiful to suit our clients.
Commissioning a bespoke piece of work is a fantastic way to get something completely unique and hand tailored to your needs
How it works
- First contact. Contact with the client either by e-mail or telephone, alternatively a visit to the workshop
can be a great way to discuss and explore ideas.
- The brief. We generally ask for a rough brief to get things rolling, in the past many clients
have used one of our existing designs as a starting point but the brief can be based on anything, an object, a
photograph or just a very vague idea. It also helps at this stage to get an idea of the materials and finishes
you would like in the final piece.
- Initial designs. We then produce some drawings and CAD renders to explore ideas and help you
visualise the finished product. At this point we usually ask for a charge of Â£100 (refundable on the final price)
to cover time spent.
- Client feedback and final drawing. The client can then amend details of the design and make
suggestions for alterations or additions after which we will produce a finalised drawing and provide a cost
quote and rough lead time. We ask for a 50% deposit at this stage with the remainder to be paid on delivery.
- Making begins We like to provide photographs of the piece as it progresses and welcome visits to the
workshop to see the piece as it is made. When possible we will deliver in person and if required will complete any
installation work to ensure that your new piece provides many years of pleasure and service.
CAD drawing with dimensions
All designs and content copyright Patrick Schroeter 2012
N° de TVA intracommunautaire: FR 11 794832097 - N° Siret: 794832097 00016